The Career Palette program works to identify jobs and small business opportunities to match artists’ interests and abilities. Finding and creating opportunities for artists with disabilities to use their talents is imperative to their independence and financial stability. This program is funded by the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS), individuals must be a DARS client to access this program.
The Career Palette Program provides…
- Resume and Application Development
- Interview Skills training
- Job Coaching
- Small Business Development
- Support in negotiating jobs with employers
- Technical training and assistance needed to reach an individual’s career goals
Debbie Kizer, Executive Director
Debbie has been working with individuals with disabilities to reach their employment and independence goals for over 25 years.
Click Here to read more about Debbie.
Funding for this program is provided by the Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services.